Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. This is my first post on this forum.

I have a used and somewhat abused 08 Boulevard M50 that I have been slowly restoring to it’s former glory. It had a small crack in the plastic where the left side turn signal attaches to the plastic assembly under the rear fender. When I took the saddle bags off to wash the bike I must have haphazardly put them back on and caused the crack to completely separate.

Has anyone dealt with an issue like this? I tried using some JB Weld Plastic Bonder and it is at best a temporary repair. The plastic around the hole that is used to mount the turn signal is extremely thin and does not leave a whole lot of material to attempt a repair. Does anyone know of a reasonable priced source for the assembly, or an aftermarket turn signal solution that would negate that part entirely?

I have to tear apart the rear end to repaint it eventually anyway, so accessing the nuts holding the turn signals on won’t be a problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Custom Dynamics probably sells a license plate blinker combo. Not sure you want to spend that amount of money. You could also look at Amazon for license plate blinker combos and just rewire it on to your license plate

1 - 3 of 3 Posts