Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Molly’s Ride for Child Safety 2008” on June 29th
-Proceeds to benefit The Molly Bish Foundation-

Sturbridge, MA – The motorcycle ride and family activities day to benefit The Molly Bish Foundation will be held at the Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center, 366 Main Street, on Sunday, June 29, 2008. Rain date is scheduled for July 13th.

Motorcycle registration will begin at 9:00am and end at 12:00pm. Children’s activities will be from 11:00am to 4:00pm. The donation for the ride will be $20 per motorcycle. Admission is free to attend all other activities.

This event will include attractions such as professional motorcycle stuntman Doug Danger, other motorcycle stunts by Xclusive Freestyle Riderz, retail vendors, and live music. Special activities like bounce houses, clowns, face painting, raffles, and games have been added for children to help make this event fun for the whole family. Also, children are asked to bring their bicycles for a ride of their own.

The Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center is offering special overnight accommodations for June 28th and 29th. The lakeside hotel features miniature golf, paddle boats, a children’s game room, and much more. Please contact the hotel direct
at 508-347-7393 for more information and/or reservations.

The Molly Bish Foundation has been providing child identification, safety, and educational programs for families, schools, community groups, and law enforcement around New England over the last seven years.

Anyone from the group going???

·
Registered
929 Posts
A few of us did the ride last year. I may be going this year, depending on work schedules

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
randygeb said:
A few of us did the ride last year. I may be going this year, depending on work schedules
Ok, we'll if you go let me know, I could me up with the group.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts