Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
some new things came up and I got my mind on a new project, the C50 is up for sale, 14k miles, cobra pipes (new, less then 500 miles on them), cobra fi2000,naked jugs done, 10" mini apes, grips, Mustang seat and passenger seat, rear rack, 5" risers, plasti dipped gold/orange, custom taillight,good tires, front forks and headlight bucket plasti dipped black,I ll include the OEM handlebars,air filter box, looks great and ready to ride,located in South FL 5min from Sunlife Stadium, asking 3500.00

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
33,464 Posts
Can't wait to see your next project, this one turned out nice. I think your price is quite fair. Good luck with the sell!

·
Registered
573 Posts
I can't believe the market is this low on used C50's ...I don't think I'll sell mine even if I upgrade, for the price they sell for, makes no sense to sell it> This bike (to me) is worth way more than what ALF is asking, just my 2 cents.......

·
Registered
906 Posts
I agree! It does suck that we can put so much into a bike and then it's worth noting to potential buyers! I bought my c50 for $2800 and by the time I get done with everything I want to do I estimate having at least $1000 more in her and I doubt I could even get what I paid back . I won't even consider selling my bike if I choose to buy another one. I will just have two...or three....or...... it seems to me that a person buying a bike with intentions of making it something they really like would see the value of one that someone has poured their heart and soul into...much less their bank account! I guess the people that are wanting to do mods and make the bike their own want a bare bones cheap one to start off with. I personally, would love to have this bike just exactly the way he has it done and if I could afford it right now I'd dive on it and be thrilled I got it so cheap! Good luck brother!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Can't blame ya man! Mine will NEVER be for sale. I might buy another bike some day but I don't want to get hosed selling my c50 so it is a permanent member of the family here. Ride safe!

·
Administrator
16,660 Posts
no longer for sale..I decided to keep it
You should edit your thread title to say Not For Sale

I can do it for you if you wish.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hey Capt Cruiser...... how do we delete our threads? I have several that are no longer relevant and I figure it would be a good idea to get rid of them to free up space on the forum. I have looked at the edit options and I am probably looking right at a "delete" tab but I just don't see it! LOL!

·
Administrator
16,660 Posts
I don't think you can delete a thread. You may be able to delete a post, but not a thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.