Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has encountered this. It's my wife's bike, so the information I have is not as detailed as I would like. The story is, she rode to the store last night, bike would not start when she came out. She got a ride home and we wwent this morning to take a look. Bike started fine. She drove it home, shut it off and when I pulled in the driveway, the bike would not start. There are lights and electric, does not crank at all.

My guess is that it is overheating, but I do not know if the fan was running before she shut it off or if the light was on. Any ideas?

·
Super Moderator
21,414 Posts
I'm sure if you wait a few minutes many here will offer things to check for...good luck...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
battery, starter, started solenoid. check those and cable connections. my cousin's harley just did that. would start when it was cold and not when it was warm after being ridden. it was the battery and myabe had to replace solenoid too, cant remember on solenoid..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finall got to look at this this afternoon. I imagine a bone-dry battery could be a contributor to the problem...

·
Registered
611 Posts
Bump.

I have this issue intermittently on my 2006 C50T.

What happened?

·
Super Moderator
26,440 Posts
Dennis is... something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts