Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having issues with my 2007 Boulevard C90T, turning the key on and nothing, no lights, no injector sound, dead. Checked battery fully charged had it checked under load and is all good. Checked fuses by starter solenoid and even replaced with new one just incase. What gives????
:curse:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Did you check the wiring behind your ignition?

·
Registered
431 Posts
someone just had the same issue.. try it with your car battery (without the car running!!!) Chances are it's a bad battery, don't simply trust the charger. The light might show that the battery is charged but the other member's battery did just that, and when he went to get it tested, it was dead... if you haven't done anything to it and it simply won't start, probably the battery... Let us know! Good luck!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
The main fuse is in the starter relay under the left faux tank. And as stated above. Battery could still be bad. If you have NOTHING when you turn the key on, It is either the Main 30 amp fuse, a bad battery, or ignition switch, Or the signal generator is bad.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
OP stated he checked battery under load. Check fuses.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2007 C90T killed battery almost immediately. I replaced the stator and regulator, got a new battery, bike started with a jump from my car.
For the next three days I started the bike each morning and evening and let it run for several minutes. I put all the tin back on it over this weekend to test ride around the neighborhood. Started up no problems, went to get helmet, came back and bike just clicked like dead battery. Took new battery to where I purchased with for load test, leaded bad. So the the bike killed the battery, it loaded tested good when I bought it the week before. The battery shop replaced the battery no charge. But before I put the battery in the bike I need to know what may have killed the previous new battery. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, George

·
Registered
8,326 Posts
For the OP......don't forget to check the battery cables.....both cables, both ends.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts