Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife rides a 2006 S40, while out for a ride I noticed her headlight and front signals were not lit. The front signals work when the turn signal switch is pressed in either direction just not lit as they normally were when the bike is turned on. The horn does not work either. I have checked both 20amp fuses under the seat and both tested good. The owners manual only lists the 2 20 amp fuses. Any suggestions or ideas on what to try next?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not sure on the S40, but my C50 has a fuse box under the left side bottom cover. I had problems with a fuse blowing that controlled my horn, front amber running lights(not turn signals), brake lights, and speedo. Sounds like the same type of problem for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife rides a 2006 S40, while out for a ride I noticed her headlight and front signals were not lit. The front signals work when the turn signal switch is pressed in either direction just not lit as they normally were when the bike is turned on. The horn does not work either. I have checked both 20amp fuses under the seat and both tested good. The owners manual only lists the 2 20 amp fuses. Any suggestions or ideas on what to try next?
Thanks for posting. My wife's bike had the exact same problem plus the starter would not engage. I spent hours taking the seat off and checking safety switches. Almost gave up. Called the dealer and they said it would be two weeks before they could even look at it. Found you post and she was back on the road in 20 minutes. Stupid plastic connector.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.