Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys sorry for being so ignorant but i was trying to wire in some extra lights up front on my 2006 suzuki boulevard c90 and must have blown the ignition fuse cause now i got nothing when i turn the key on and ive checked and they are saying its under the fake gas tank on the left side so relentlessly ive tried unsuccesfully to remove that fake tank i got the front loose but something is holding it on the rear ,can someone please tell me how to get it off

·
Super Moderator
32,937 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

I've never worked on a 90, so I have no clue, but hang out, there are others who have experience with them.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Did you remove the center console? If not, that will help. The rearward mounting points for the fake tank covers have a bracket with a welded nut on the underside. This welded nut is positioned perfectly to catch on the frame brace and prevent the tank cover from easily being removed. Having the console removed makes it easier to access.

FWIW, on my '05 C90, the front mounting screws that go through the neck covers are a PITA to reinstall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts