Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I had a throttle sensor problem so I bought this complete throttle body off ebay to replace my existing one. Turns out that my problem had nothing to do with the throttle body or the sensors.

So this 2006 C50 throttle body (8,000 miles) that I bought on ebay is up for grabs. $150 shipped

[email protected]

·
Registered
2006 boulevard vl800 c50
1 Posts
I thought I had a throttle sensor problem so I bought this complete throttle body off ebay to replace my existing one. Turns out that my problem had nothing to do with the throttle body or the sensors. So this 2006 C50 throttle body (8,000 miles) that I bought on ebay is up for grabs. $150 shipped [email protected]
Bet you don’t still have this do u? I really need the secondary sensor as well as all tos assembly if you have any parts for sale if not point me in the right direction

·
Registered
21,278 Posts
Hello new member.

This thread is almost 12 years old. The author is no longer active on this site. If you are looking for a throttle body, may I suggest Ebay as your best source for parts?

·
Super Moderator
33,888 Posts
Bet you don’t still have this do u? I really need the secondary sensor as well as all tos assembly if you have any parts for sale if not point me in the right direction
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

Like Skrap said, this post is from 2011 and Jonesey hasn't logged in since then either. Check eBay, it's your best bet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts