Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nicest C50 you’ll find ANYWHERE. 2300 actual miles. 2 owner. Relatively rare dark blue and metal flake gray paint scheme. New tires. New battery. New Memphis Shades detachable windscreen. New custom bags.
I love this bike but I’m going electric … don’t have space for 2. $4500. DM me for details and photos
[email protected]

·
Registered
21,043 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,237 Posts
good luck w/the sale and also w/going electric...be nice if you came back occasionally and let us know your experience with an electric mc. Ride safe.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
too high a price maybe for a mc 16 years old regardless of the condition and the extra's...that would be my guess...not to say the mc isn't fairly priced...just maybe a heads up to the seller if no one bites....
That’s the beauty of not NEEDING to sell it. If no one bites it just gives me an excuse to keep her. But thanks for your input .. I guess

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
😆 Certainly the best looking. I had an ‘05 in all black for many years. After a couple different bikes I found I missed it. Found this blue one with 1800 miles .. just sitting for years in a lady’s garage. It’s mint. The 2006 factory exhaust sounds deeper and more rich than the’05 too. Not sure what Suzuki changed

·
Registered
5 Posts
too high a price maybe for a mc 16 years old regardless of the condition and the extra's...that would be my guess...not to say the mc isn't fairly priced...just maybe a heads up to the seller if no one bites....
I have a 2017 white C50 with 700 miles for $5,995. Turned 69 years old last night and don’t really need it. I’ll just ride my scooter instead. [email protected]

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nicest C50 you’ll find ANYWHERE. 2300 actual miles. 2 owner. Relatively rare dark blue and metal flake gray paint scheme. New tires. New battery. New Memphis Shades detachable windscreen. New custom bags.
I love this bike but I’m going electric … don’t have space for 2. $4500. DM me for details and photos
[email protected]
What Electric are you going with? I can't see "Myself" going electric but I have to admit to being curious about them.
Maybe Someday if they make them go farther between charges I'll be willing to give it a shot but for now I fear running
out of power before I run out of road.
Either way, I hope you enjoy your new ride. Be safe out there...

·
Super Moderator
32,496 Posts
I rode the Victory Empulse once. It's a blast. It's weird riding a bike that's basic silent, but it had a ton of torque on tap. I keep eyeing the Zero SR/S. One day I may add one to the garage, but I don't think I'd ever have just an electric bike.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I rode the Victory Empulse once. It's a blast. It's weird riding a bike that's basic silent, but it had a ton of torque on tap. I keep eyeing the Zero SR/S. One day I may add one to the garage, but I don't think I'd ever have just an electric bike.
Zero is the one I’ll likely buy. The ride profile is similar to a Honda CTX I had for awhile .. but the CTX has excessive buffeting. The Zero is great around town .. wouldn’t tour with it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[email protected]
SOLD today for 3900. Lots of interest .. though very little from this forum. Every bike and every rider is unique .. in the final analysis only the buyer determines value.

·
Super Moderator
32,496 Posts
Zero is the one I’ll likely buy. The ride profile is similar to a Honda CTX I had for awhile .. but the CTX has excessive buffeting. The Zero is great around town .. wouldn’t tour with it
I definitely wouldn't want an electric to be my only bike, but I could see myself riding one around town or commuting on it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I definitely wouldn't want an electric to be my only bike, but I could see myself riding one around town or commuting on it.
Agreed. E bikes are excellent in urban areas, Europe in particular. And they’re huge in Taiwan 🇹🇼 where they have an amazingly innovative battery swap program. That’s the future of commuting. I lived for several years near the pacific coast highway, so I thought I loved cruisers. After leaving I discovered what I actually loved was cruising along the waterfront … not the bikes themselves. It’s a journey

1 - 20 of 27 Posts