Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some one help me i need to adjust my clutch it is really clunky when i shift or is this the way these are this is my first bike and i am loving it thanks

·
Registered
765 Posts
Sorry no help from me but,
Welcome to VR from Northern Nevada.....................Someone will be around shortly to help you............

·
Administrator
52,649 Posts
rodrigbob said:
Can some one help me i need to adjust my clutch it is really clunky when i shift or is this the way these are this is my first bike and i am loving it thanks
In addition to the clutch adjustment, an oil change using a good synthetic oil, such as Mobil-1 15W50 seems to make the transmission shift a bit smoother.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
If ya got a C50 throw in a GMan bushing too

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Boxwrench said:
If ya got a C50 throw in a GMan bushing too
ditto....got one and make sure when you get it from gman industries....to clean the shaft and race real good with a solvent....to rid all the grease and oil.

Nice crisp positive clicks into gear. But you will hear some clunk because.....well, you're shifting gears...

dan

http://gmanindustries.com/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=121

Here ya go.....dan

ps...if you take your bike in for service...make sure you label or tell the shade tree mechanic NOT TO OIL THE Bushing you will ruin it.

dan

shoot...forgot one thing....Blue Loc-Tite is your friend when you put the bolt back on for your shifter.....dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts