Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike is in perfect condition,No surprises. The bike has Vance Hines "Cruzers" exhaust ,a Cobra crash bar.,both seats are suzuki stock studded seats. Also a short Suzuki sissy bar and a pair of Maxxis wide white wall tires have been installed . I have the original exhaust ,.manuals and a shop manual and a bike cover . . This bike has always been garaged, and never laid down.. I am the original owner , and have the Title in hand . I live in Northeast Pa. I have the bike priced at. , If you have any questions I can be reached at 570 888-0890 Tell your friends

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
A GREAT buy for somebody out there.

Low miles with Cruzers on it already.

If you get it, be sure to take out the packing out for a better sound.

Pete

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 2006 black C50 FOR SALE with 400 miles in Northeast P

84davidson said:
Bike is in perfect condition,No surprises. The bike has Vance Hines "Cruzers" exhaust ,a Cobra crash bar.,both seats are suzuki stock studded seats. Also a short Suzuki sissy bar and a pair of Maxxis wide white wall tires have been installed . I have the original exhaust ,.manuals and a shop manual and a bike cover . . This bike has always been garaged, and never laid down.. I am the original owner , and have the Title in hand . I live in Northeast Pa. I have the bike priced at $5300.00 O.B.O. , If you have any questions I can be reached at 570 888-0890

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Pictures would be nice ade in selling

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 2006 black C50 FOR SALE with 400 miles in Northeast P

84davidson said:
Bike is in perfect condition,No surprises. The bike has Vance Hines "Cruzers" exhaust ,a Cobra crash bar.,both seats are suzuki stock studded seats. Also a short Suzuki sissy bar and a pair of Maxxis wide white wall tires have been installed . I have the original exhaust ,.manuals and a shop manual and a bike cover . . This bike has always been garaged, and never laid down.. I am the original owner , and have the Title in hand . I live in Northeast Pa. I have the bike priced at $5300.00 O.B.O. , If you have any questions I can be reached at 570 888-0890

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: 2006 black C50 FOR SALE with 400 miles $5.000 FIRM

84davidson said:
Bike is in perfect condition,No surprises. The bike has Vance Hines "Cruzers" exhaust ,a Cobra crash bar.,both seats are suzuki stock studded seats. Also a short Suzuki sissy bar and a pair of Maxxis wide white wall tires have been installed . I have the original exhaust ,.manuals and a shop manual and a bike cover . . This bike has always been garaged, and never laid down.. I am the original owner , and have the Title in hand . I live in Northeast Pa. I have the bike priced at $5000.00 FIRM. , If you have any questions I can be reached at 570 888-0890

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: 2006 black C50 FOR SALE with 400 miles $ 4900

84davidson said:
Bike is in perfect condition,No surprises. The bike has Vance Hines "Cruzers" exhaust ,a Cobra crash bar.,both seats are suzuki stock studded seats. Also a short Suzuki sissy bar and a pair of Maxxis wide white wall tires have been installed . I have the original exhaust ,.manuals and a shop manual and a bike cover . . This bike has always been garaged, and never laid down.. I am the original owner , and have the Title in hand . I live in Northeast Pa. I have the bike priced at $4900 FIRM. , If you have any questions I can be reached at 570 888-0890 Tell your friends

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: 2006 black C50 FOR SALE with 400 miles $ 4900 O.B.O.

84davidson said:
Bike is in perfect condition,No surprises. The bike has Vance Hines "Cruzers" exhaust ,a Cobra crash bar.,both seats are suzuki stock studded seats. Also a short Suzuki sissy bar and a pair of Maxxis wide white wall tires have been installed . I have the original exhaust ,.manuals and a shop manual and a bike cover . . This bike has always been garaged, and never laid down.. I am the original owner , and have the Title in hand . I live in Northeast Pa. I have the bike priced at $4900 O.B.O. , If you have any questions I can be reached at 570 888-0890 Tell your friends

1 - 10 of 10 Posts