Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THINK ABOUT SELLING HER AFTER I SPENT TONS OF MONEY.

She had all her fuilds changed by me last month and ready for 3000 more miles. I have a long list of extra’s

OEM engine guards
KURYAKYN ISO FLAME GRIP Stiletto End Caps
MEMPHIS SHADES ALLEY CAT Fork Mount
OEM Riders floor boards
OEM heel and toe shifter
Jardine Black exchust system ( sound just right)
Clear turn signal all around
Back off light braking system
Cobin Solo and passengers seat ( over $500) less than 200 miles on it.
New Metz 200 rear tire also less than 200 miles.
Sissy bar and rack.
Aux light 55watts with a relay system

No dents no rust.

A nice bike for a new rider or some one that has been riding for a while. Very easy to ride and has enough power for long rides even with 2 up. I know I forgot something but call me at 401-662-3962 leave message if i don't pick up or email [email protected]

The price is firm

Sorry the passengers floor boards belong to my friend and will not go with the bike. The heel and toe shifter is not in the pictures nor the Aux lights.

·
Registered
114 Posts
great looking bike. I almost bought that same exact one for way more than that with way less goodies!!! That is a steal...

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You

I've had on craiglist and been looking on ebay, bikes aren't moving this year and not sell for the price they should get. I quess people are worried about money. It can't be work because we have more than we can handle and vendors are out of parts.

Maybe if gas keeps on climbing more people will use bike to get to work like I'm doing right now.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
I like the blacked out pipes and the thin red walls.

nice scoot.

i had the '97 Maruader...the original M50. I LOVED that bike...gawd it was fast. same engine size as Vol, but 100 lbs. lighter. Marauder was chain drive and darn quick off the line. I beat a couple sporty 883 in the 1/4 mile on that thing.

sometimes i scared myself :shock:

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts