Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Blue 2005 M50 with 28000 miles for sale in So-Cal. Rides well, previous owner de-badged the tank (looks great) and removed the exhaust baffles. Bike comes with the sissy bar and large locking bags in the picture. It also has a accessory adapter (just like in your car) in the right saddle bag. I'm selling it because I got a bigger bike that's better for my 2-up recreational riding. Price is $3250 OBO and I can throw in an extra set of River Road leather throw-over style bags. For February only: $2500 cash gets the bike. Note: I don't do pay-pal. I deal face-to-face with a handshake. Must be endorsed or have permit for test ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great looking Kingpin, lucky dawg.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Wogeboy. I never realized just how small the M50 was until I rode the Kingpin. I suppose that's part of what makes the M50 such a great beginners' bike.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold!

The M50 has been sold to another beginner. It will bring yet another person into the world of motorcycling.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Glad to see you sold the M50 and congratulations on the new bike. I looked at the pic of the bike and was like man I think this guy lives in my neighborhood. then I looked at your location, I'm in NW Victorville.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad to see you sold the M50 and congratulations on the new bike. I looked at the pic of the bike and was like man I think this guy lives in my neighborhood. then I looked at your location, I'm in NW Victorville.
Then I guess you ARE in my neighborhood :biglaugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts