Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver and Black 2005 C50. Blew the engine a couple years ago and I'm finally getting rid of it. The bike was always garaged, cosmetically it looks perfect. Aside from all the stock parts I have added the following:

Stock Windshield
VA Chrome lowers
Audiovox alarm
Chrome side covers. The non-locking side has a button on it that I used to open my garage door. I can talk you through how to install it.
Eastern Beaver fuse box with 8 ports
Grasshopper backrest - I modified the mounting bracket so it didn't feel like I was sitting on the tank.
Grip heaters. Probably not reusable but you can try.
Harbor Freight "wolo" horn
Drilled pipes
Extra fenders - tan.
Extra seat with hump removed
Stock pipes
Cover
Cobra highway bars
Cobra sissy bar and backrest with luggage rack. I notched the holes so I could take it on and off quickly.
Saddleman bags, I think they were the medium size. I put 16 gauge (I think) steel on the back of the bags to give them rigidity and also so I could mount the bags directly to the fender bolts for a cleaner look.
Trickle charger
Any stock part your want that isn't too big of a pain to remove.

Make me an offer. Buyer pays shipping from 85304. Paypal or cash.

·
Administrator
16,246 Posts
How much for the whole bike, as is??

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Parts and bike still available, please PM me if interested.

Sorry I missed some of your replies, if you could PM me you'll get a faster response.

·
Registered
441 Posts
PM Sent on Cobra highway bars on 1-29

If Capt. does not buy the whole bike, let me know if price for the Highway Bars & mounting hardware.

Thanks

·
Administrator
16,246 Posts
@Capt Cruiser

Did you buy the whole bike?

I have not heard back from the Cactus man!

I sent a PM and haven't heard anything.

At this point I'm going to back away from my offer - Cactus King feel free to part it out.

·
Administrator
16,246 Posts
I'm going to pass. You'll end up with more $$$ in your pocket if you part it out anyways.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Scorpion 46, you're first in line for the headlight bucket, check your PM.

Tortise, you're first in line for the highway bars and windshield, check your PM.

Everything else is still available.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still have the following parts, please note I added a couple more on top of list. Pics available on PM request.

VA chrome lowers
Vista Cruise control
Harley Deuce 4" risers with Jim's spacers
Chrome plastic neck covers. Key side slightly scratched from keychain.
Silver & black tank and fenders
Chrome side covers. The non-locking side has a button on it that I used to open my garage door. I can talk you through how to install it.
Silver side covers. Same hole as above.
Eastern Beaver fuse box with 8 ports
Grasshopper backrest - I modified the mounting bracket so it didn't feel like I was sitting on the tank.
Grip heaters. Probably not reusable but you can try.
Harbor Freight "wolo" horn
Drilled pipes
Extra fenders - tan.
Extra seat with hump removed
Stock pipes
Cover
Cobra highway bars
Cobra sissy bar and backrest with luggage rack. I notched the holes so I could take it on and off quickly.
Saddleman bags, I think they were the medium size. I put 16 gauge (I think) steel on the back of the bags to give them rigidity and also so I could mount the bags directly to the fender bolts for a cleaner look.
Trickle charger
Any stock part your want that isn't too big of a pain to remove.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts