Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If any of the following prices are TOO high, don’t hesitate to let me know. I’m sure that others on VOLUSIARIDERS.COM will let me know where I’ve overpriced. These are just items that I’ve either replaced or had extras.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tool set that came with bike when I purchased in 2007. $20 (or OBO) plus shipping. I have no idea how complete it is.

2 ½ inch lowers to lower the driver seat. Great for shorter riders. Worked well until my wife started to frequently ride with me. We then started to drag a bit. 420 pounds was too much. $20 (or OBO) plus shipping. No mounting instructions included, but they can be found on VOLUSIARIDERS.COM.

A single mount for footpegs to freeway bar or engine guard. $30 plus shipping. Footpeg is not included. ONLY one piece.

Original handlebar ends. Counter balanced and tighten by nut. These would be a good replacement for damages ones. Cost is $25 plus shipping. These have virtually no wear.

Original passenger footpegs. $20 plus shipping. These are in good shape, but used.

I have a set of passenger floorboards. Rather well used but still functioning. If pictures don’t show enough, please request another
view. $25 plus shipping----SOLD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have front floorboards and heel-toe shifter for $100 (or OBO) plus shipping.
Note that there is some minor rust and wear and that the rubbers are well worn.--SOLD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts