Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just don't ride anymore. Has 18,500 on it and still runs beautifully. Comes with original exhaust and after market exhaust as pictured. decals come off easily. Can repaint the front fender. The tank and rear fender are powder coated. I am in Mass. Asking 3K. Hope the link works. questions? ask away..

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
62,518 Posts
Are you from North Jersey or MA? I'm surprised as a member since 2006 with 4 posts you haven't enjoyed the camaraderie more by enjoying great rallies and such..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I joined when I got the bike and lived in north jersey. Moved to mass in 08. Rode the bike all around northwest jersey and pennsylvania back roads. Then up here. Liked riding alone. Joined for tips and bike info.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wow, that's a solid deal. Can barely get a stock one for that price by me. Nice bike

·
Registered
20,371 Posts
Bobber's are taste specific motorcycles. I have often advocated saving the OEM parts and not making any permanent modifications because of that. The audience for the VL800 is small. When you make it a boutique build, your target audience shrinks considerably.

·
Registered
2007 C50B (gone the way of the Dodo)
1,356 Posts
Valid points, especially as tastes, trends and fads change; I'd be curious how many people have taken their bikes back towards stock? With BCB's conversion, I'd imagine the rear fender mounts could be recreated.

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
As a Raider fan, I must admit it's not my favorite. :p

Good luck with the sale!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts