Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi from Connecticut. I'm very excited to finally get out and ride. I've always had dirt bikes growing up but this is my first street bike. Can't wait to get comfortable enough for my wife to hop on the back (neither can she). She was the main motivation to get a bike, believe it or not.

I've completed my first mods last night. Moved plate under taillight, removed rear turn signals, added LED taillight with smoke lens and moved reflectors to fill all the holes. Also added LED plate lights.

It should have come like this from the factory. Love it.

Edit: Turn signals are integrated into the LED taillight.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Administrator
16,334 Posts
Welcome from Massachusetts. Lots going on here in the Northeast. Keep an eye on the "Schedule a ride" section

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
I don't know about everyone else, but I rather like having turn signals.
Why would you remove them?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know about everyone else, but I rather like having turn signals.
Why would you remove them?
The turn signals are now integrated into the LED taillight. Half of the light turns yellow and sequentially flashes toward the left or right. Looks pretty cool and it's brighter than stock.

·
Registered
636 Posts
The turn signals are now integrated into the LED taillight. Half of the light turns yellow and sequentially flashes toward the left or right. Looks pretty cool and it's brighter than stock.
there is always someone who is looking for turn signals on here so if you want to sell/donate to a member feel free to post an add in the swap meet section :smile2:

·
Super Moderator
20,825 Posts
hey...another from Ct here......where ya from...always got something going on around here...like a wrench party at Capt's next weekend...be a good way to meet some of us if you feel like joining us...also good opportunity to have some fun wrenching...some good knowledgeable folk always there to help with anything you may be unsure of...enjoy and ride safe and hope to get to meet you.

·
Super Moderator
58,275 Posts
Hi from Connecticut. I'm very excited to finally get out and ride. I've always had dirt bikes growing up but this is my first street bike. Can't wait to get comfortable enough for my wife to hop on the back (neither can she). She was the main motivation to get a bike, believe it or not.

I've completed my first mods last night. Moved plate under taillight, removed rear turn signals, added LED taillight with smoke lens and move reflectors to fill all the holes. Also added LED plate lights.

It should have come this easy from the factory. Love it.
Welcome and enjoy.

So where's your turn signals? Don't tell me you're not going to use any. :surprise:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome from northern Illinois!

I like what you did with the rear end lights... AWESOME!!! It looks much better without the turn signals sticking out. Great work!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome and enjoy.

So where's your turn signals? Don't tell me you're not going to use any. /images/VolusiaRiders_2015/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey...another from Ct here......where ya from...always got something going on around here...like a wrench party at Capt's next weekend...be a good way to meet some of us if you feel like joining us...also good opportunity to have some fun wrenching...some good knowledgeable folk always there to help with anything you may be unsure of...enjoy and ride safe and hope to get to meet you.
Thanks for the invite, I'm from the Waterbury area.

·
Registered
34 Posts

I've completed my first mods last night. Moved plate under taillight, removed rear turn signals, added LED taillight with smoke lens and move reflectors to fill all the holes. Also added LED plate lights.

It should have come this easy from the factory. Love it.

Welcome From Boston Mass. I also have the same bike and year. Very nice MOD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts