Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Really nice bike and only 17,773 miles. One owner, I have always kept the bike in the garage and it runs great. Has a Jardine after-market exhaust and makes a decent rumble going down the road. Tires are close to new with only about 1000 miles on them. Newer battery (bought last summer). Chrome headlight brow, Uni air filter and stage one jet kit.

Bike includes the following:
Stock exhaust (currenty not on bike)
Granucci custom Fantasy seat (currently not on the bike)
Saddleman XL saddle bag (currently not on the bike)
Memphis Shades small windscreen
Mapam passenger backrest

There is one tank ding where bike had rolled off the kickstand on a downhill slant from where I left it in neutral. Bike has been awesome to own and drive. Selling because I bought a Goldwing.

Asking $3000 obo.

Pic:
http://www.volusiariders.com/members/20687-komputerjeanyus-albums4169-volusia-picture20577-current.html

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Really nice bike and only 17,773 miles. One owner, I have always kept the bike in the garage and it runs great. Has a Jardine after-market exhaust and makes a decent rumble going down the road. Tires are close to new with only about 1000 miles on them. Newer battery (bought last summer). Chrome headlight brow, Uni air filter and stage one jet kit.

Bike includes the following:
Stock exhaust (currenty not on bike)
Granucci custom Fantasy seat (currently not on the bike)
Saddleman XL saddle bag (currently not on the bike)
Memphis Shades small windscreen
Mapam passenger backrest

There is one tank ding where bike had rolled off the kickstand on a downhill slant from where I left it in neutral. Bike has been awesome to own and drive. Selling because I bought a Goldwing.

Asking $3000 obo.

Pic:
http://www.volusiariders.com/members/20687-komputerjeanyus-albums4169-volusia-picture20577-current.html
Check your photo link. Not working for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice bike
i lowered my 04 volusia limited 4"
Using links ordered online/fromjjhotrocks
some yrs back..i'm short legged ..
i share this in case any other shorty who feels safer with feet flat on ground and the orig. wide seat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts