Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 Suzuki Volusia Intruder 800 for sale. Well maintained with less than 25 K miles. Uniquely appointed with Mustang seat, saddlebags and trunk. Cobra straight shot pipes and jetted carb. Kuryakin grips and brake pedal. Lots of chrome extras. $2400. Call 860-647-7550 and leave a message.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Super Moderator
21,414 Posts
saw this mc recently and was very impressed with the condition...showroom condition...well kept, lots of aftermarket accessories...trunk & bags are huge and solid quality...great deal for someone in the market for a reliable used mc.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks DC. Looks like I put more money into the bike than it’s worth as there seems to be no interest. It’s okay, I’ll keep em both. It’s not like I need to sell it. Nice being of a certain age where your options are greater.

·
Super Moderator
21,414 Posts
tough time of year also to be selling but you never know, for all the procrastinators like me who finally get around to doing something they wanted to do but kept saying tommorrow, maybe tommorrow has finally come.

·
Registered
19,770 Posts
We go through this every year. Aftermarket parts add zero resale value to the bike. You would be better served to strip the aftermarket stuff and sell it in OEM condition. Book value will otherwise direct you to what an appropriate asking price should be.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts