Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for both an owners manual and repair manual for my 2003 Intruder 1500LC. Bought the bike and had no books with it. Prefer a free downloadable/printable version. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome, I did find this the other day. Not sure how much changed between the years, I noticed this manual covers 99-2000 models, can I rely on this for my 03 model?

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Yes, 98-04 were basically the same with the 02-up getting a 4 piston rear caliper and dual disc up front. But basically the same. If you have a question, just post it on the Delphi forum, those guys know there stuff on the VL1500/C90.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mayrequire a new thread but decided to shoot it out here first...Had the bike for about a month now. Been riding it every chance I get. The bike has aftermarket Cobra pipes, hard bags and a windshield... I have been filling it up every couple days. My fuel lights begins blinking around the 90mi-100mi mark. With the tank being right around 4 gal that puts me around 25 MPG which seems EXTREMELY low. I weigh 170, ride solo and try to be very smooth on the throttle and shifting through the gears. Any ideas out there on what the issue could be? Or is this MPG normal for this bike with these add ons?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As far as the previous owner knows, the carbs have not been rejetted. Not really sure what I need to get to do it, is there a specific jet upgrade to use with Cobra pipes?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts