Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2003 Volusia that I bought with the exhaust tip muffler missing on both where can I find them ??

·
Registered
19,696 Posts
Those aren't actually supposed to come apart - at least not easily. From the looks of the rust on the down pipes, you're going to need a complete exhaust. The mufflers aren't available as a separate part number, neither is the support bracket and hardware. Ask around the forum. There are always people looking to try to make their bike sound like a Harley by swapping the exhaust for something obnoxious. They are usually only happy to get rid of the stock pipes, rather than have them cluttering up their garage.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those aren't actually supposed to come apart - at least not easily. From the looks of the rust on the down pipes, you're going to need a complete exhaust. The mufflers aren't available as a separate part number, neither is the support bracket and hardware. Ask around the forum. There are always people looking to try to make their bike sound like a Harley by swapping the exhaust for something obnoxious. They are usually only happy to get rid of the stock pipes, rather than have them cluttering up their garage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks buddy , still learning this site didn’t mean to double post. Thanks for the info. 👊🏻

·
Administrator
16,362 Posts
What state are you in. Might have a decent set of pipes in the cave, but not willing to ship them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What state are you in. Might have a decent set of pipes in the cave, but not willing to ship them.

If you have it , I would be willing to pay if they’re in good shape and do whatever needs to be done to get them down to me. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts