Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***more pics on page 2 *** New price $6750.00

I'm listing this for a friend just in case anyone just happens to be looking.
This bike is in excellent condition, this guy always takes great care of his stuff. There are a couple of scratches from previous owner and a scuff mark on rear fender (see last pic)
He has added Vance & Hines Classics that sound awesome
He has added a few other things also. If you are interested contact him
directly:
Tim Hart 225-931-9245 (leave a msg if no answer & he'll call you back)
or email at [email protected]
he is asking $6750 FIRM
26691 miles as of today

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Hi Rick, wow what a nice bike!! Do you know if he's going for another bike or just wants to get rid of it?

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Fletch,

You might also want to list it on vroc.org (kawasaki vulcan forum) and kawanow.org (nomad forum). To give your friends bike maximum exposure.

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice.

No he isn't buying another bike, he is moving to Houston and doesn't want to ride a bike in that kind of traffic.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Sure is a nice looking bike.............No, no, hands off, put the wallet down. NOW!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Is 26K miles a lot for this type of bike?
The reason I ask is the dealer where I bought my bike has an 02 or 03 Nomad 1500 with that many miles for about the same price (6300). I have let the mileage scare me.

Sorry for the hijack but the question seemed to fit.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
O.......M.........G. I'm looking away....I'm backing OUT of this thread....

shoot! I looked again! that is one purty bike.....

It's a darn good thing that bike is located in LA tooooooooo far from IA to consider the purchase..... it IS in LA, right?

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
roadwarriorC50 said:
Is 26K miles a lot for this type of bike?
The reason I ask is the dealer where I bought my bike has an 02 or 03 Nomad 1500 with that many miles for about the same price (6300). I have let the mileage scare me.

Sorry for the hijack but the question seemed to fit.
Nope! :D

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wehrd1 said:

It's a darn good thing that bike is located in LA tooooooooo far from IA to consider the purchase..... it IS in LA, right?
Yep, in Louisiana.....for now. It could be in IA though, it's not that far.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
fletch24990 said:
wehrd1 said:

fletch...fletch...fletch. you're evil! pure EVIL man. I'm $248 away from having title in hand to my VOL.

OMG

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Come on over to the darker side Colleen. You will love it. Title in hand will only make you look and that is a sweet color. :twisted:

Mileage is not an issue. Bought mine with @40,000 miles and she runs like a dream. Smooooooooooth. 8)

·
Super Moderator
60,477 Posts
V&H duals, $6-650 Mustang with backrest, rear rack, Kury grips, Kury pegs, probably new tires, probably 100,000 miles at least left to go on the bike

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
glad you didn't show me that when i was there. i mighta changed horses in the middle of the stream. i have to confess to a bad case of nomad itch lately. they even look like a smooooth ride.

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mightydog said:
glad you didn't show me that when i was there. i mighta changed horses in the middle of the stream. i have to confess to a bad case of nomad itch lately. they even look like a smooooth ride.
He is moving to Houston ya know, that isn't that far from you.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
wehrd1 said:
fletch24990 said:
wehrd1 said:

fletch...fletch...fletch. you're evil! pure EVIL man. I'm $248 away from having title in hand to my VOL.

OMG
Actually - it would be a nice little road trip for us. You buy the bike - I'll get ya down there (double up on my bike) to pick it up, say Memorial day weekend????.... and we can ride back together. If they can meet ya halfway that'd be even easier - and in that case, I'll even pay for your gas for the ride back. You deserve a bigger bike......although I must say I'm not crazy about you having more cc's than me. ... but I suppose I would get over it.

Seriously........think about it. Make an offer. Could be a fun road trip......and we could probably convince Doug to buy your Vol.....even though he "has to have a harley" - I have a feeling if the price is right - he'll jump on it......if you could stand to see him riding it. It's not like he's ever really owned a motorcycle ya know. It was a sportster for gawd sakes.

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
beezer said:
V&H duals, $6-650 Mustang with backrest, rear rack, Kury grips, Kury pegs, probably new tires, probably 100,000 miles at least left to go on the bike
Yeah and he put added the chrome side covers

By the way wehrd1 I just looked at mapquest, I don't know what part of IA you live in but from IA to LA is only 939 miles.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
hmm....1/2 way'ish....

Keota to Memphis TN 539 miles for us

Denham Springs to Memphis TN 375 miles for him from Denham Springs

i can't believe i'm actually mapquesting this...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts