Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I started a bobber project nearly 2 years ago and never have time to work on it, due to work/life. It's always been kept in dry storage, never out in the elements. I would like to sell as much as possible of this bike before moving so make any offer on anything that may be of value to you. Due to time constraints, I'm willing to make some very good deals especially for those who are buying many items.

Aside from any of the stock parts ( I will list out as they're sold ) I have:

Vance & Hines Pipes
Black Powdercoated Wheels w/ new Whitewall Tires
Blue Collar Bobber License plate bracket, F&R fenders, Bobber seat
Freshly painted black frame (Sprayed by a professional autobody shop) Not a rattle can.
No damage on tank although it needs some TLC / painting (rattle can black)
Engine? I have no idea what it'd cost to ship this.. probably a small fortune. If you live
anywhere in the southeast I'm more than willing to negotiate meeting you somewhere.
Same offer goes for the whole bike if anyone is interested in doing that.

Let me know what you want, I need to get it out of my container and start packing unfortunately.

Edit: I will get some photos added as soon as possible. If there's anything specific you're interested in seeing please let me know and Ill try to get pictures of it. Thanks

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Photos and prices might help the sale.

Wishing you the best of luck on finding a new home for your parts.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem guys, I should have mentioned it in this post as well. I will get some photo's added this weekend so watch for those. As for prices, this has always just been a hobby for me.. I wouldn't even begin to know the value of every part of my bike so I'm willing to consider all offers.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Answering PMs.. Got what I could, We have horrible weather rolling in for the next day or so. This gives you an idea though

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Need to sell to move. $700 OBO for the entire thing with every part I might have
Edit: for anyone interested I just checked shipping estimates to get an idea. I live in Alabama and it would be about 650$ to ship to California. I’m assuming cheaper if you leave closer. I’ll check around some other sites too and see if I can find better deals on shipping. If you have any interest let’s try to make a deal. I’m running out of time to part out and the last thing I want to do is haul it off to scrap. I can do a video call with you if you want to see more of the bike this weekend

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey I’d PM but I must be stupid because I can’t find a link to PM you heh. If you have the stock headlight housing still I’d really like to grab that. Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
What color scheme do you have? I need to redo my gas tank but if I can find one in descent condition I would rather just buy one.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I might be late to the game but is this still available? I’m interested in the wheels and tires if not the whole bike if you’re still able to arrange a shipper.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I might be late to the game but is this still available? I’m interested in the wheels and tires if not the whole bike if you’re still able to arrange a shipper.
is the bobber seat and plate still available?
All still available sorry for the delay. I’ve been out of town for the move. Back home bike is here. PM zip code for shipping rate and your offers I will be happy to try and work something else

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m interested in both fenders, side license plate mount. Willing to offer 75$ for these. Sorry if sounds like low ball just need to consider ship these with a freight forwarder to Europe
Thx!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts