Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never dropped, garage kept. Tons of extras:17in. and 19in. Memphis Shades shields, Memphis Shades lowers, throttle lock, driver and passenger backrests, luggage rack, Suzuki gel seat and original seat, Saddleman saddlebags and saddlebag guards, engine guards and foot pegs, floorboards, heel-toe shifter, leather travel bag, tank bag, extra set of stock pipes, tires new in 07, K&N air filter, super bright 110 led tail light, upgraded headlight bulb. Picture on www.raleigh.craigslist.org [/img]

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
let me help you out....

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/648183821.html

2002 Volusia 14,198 easy miles. Great first bike after Motorcycle safety course. Never dropped, garage kept. Tons of extras:17in. and 19in. Memphis Shades shields, Memphis Shades lowers, throttle lock, driver and passenger backrests, luggage rack, Suzuki gel seat and original seat, Saddleman saddlebags and saddlebag guards, engine guards and foot pegs, floorboards, heel-toe shifter, leather travel bag, extra set of stock pipes, tires new in 07, K&N air filter, super bright 110 led tail light, upgrades headlight bulb Geez how much more could you want for $3,000. Why am I selling-bought a Kawasaki Concours. Don't need two bikes simple as that.
Price is firm. Call Mark at 919-259-3980.

and might i say it sounds like a damn good price

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
WELCOME, new member.

Pete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts