·
Registered
21,666 Posts
Good luck on your sale
great looking bike.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Hey there! Did you just join us just to sell this bike, or are you letting us know you got a great bike! Welcome~ I guess... Are you getting a new bike?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry guy's
It may seem like I just joined to try and sell a bike. Actually I've been following you guys, reading different forums for a year or so. I'm just not much of a socializor so I've never joined before.
My family is going threw hard times right now so yes, I'm trying to sell my toys.

rgiess. The bike is in Maypearl, Texas

Thanks for asking

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Sorry guy's
It may seem like I just joined to try and sell a bike. Actually I've been following you guys, reading different forums for a year or so. I'm just not much of a socializor so I've never joined before.
My family is going threw hard times right now so yes, I'm trying to sell my toys.

Thanks for asking

Well H*ll, pull up a chair and tell us about yourself! We all started at some point.... Don't be shy!! :wayhappy:

·
Premium Member
12,258 Posts
Sorry guy's

Thanks for asking
Have you thought about posting it on Craigslist? You'll likely get more interest. Just a thought!

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Not knowing your area at all, is it riding weather there? Maybe stand it roadside with a sign here and there?

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Not knowing your area at all, is it riding weather there? Maybe stand it roadside with a sign here and there?
Just North of Waco.

A little cooler than Austin but yet warm enough so we can enjoy bike riding year round.

Nothing like MA....:wayhappy:... You all try to stay warm up there.......

Reactions: RellaLou

·
Registered
6 Posts
That must be nice to be able ride anytime of the year. I have rode in 27 to 32 deg. But the older I get the less I want to tackle the cold. Nice Bike. I have a 2002 VL800. I have made some modifications to it, Vance and Hines straight shots and man do I love the sound, I just re-jetted carb. this week and I have ordered a VS1400 final drive that I will modify and install. I also have a Audiovox CCS-100 cruise control I will install ASAP. Repainted my bike VIPER RED with a lot of Pearl flake and some other colored flake to make it sparkle. I simply love my Volusia.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Just North of Waco.

A little cooler than Austin but yet warm enough so we can enjoy bike riding year round.

Hey Pete! It is above zero today! Yay! A few days of sub zero was enough for me!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Here in Denver last week we had a day that was 70 degrees. I got a 3 hour ride in. But today its 1 below.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Just North of Waco.

Pete, did you all move? I thought you were in Cedar Park?

RV

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Pete, did you all move? I thought you were in Cedar Park?

RV
RV, I was answering RellaLou, she was wondering where the seller lived.
Maypearl, Texas...................

JoinerG

1 - 16 of 16 Posts