Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my 2001 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1500 FI. This is a well-optioned, low-mileage bike that LOVES the open road !! The Nomad is the "flagship" bike in the Vulcan line-up. It has 22,000 original miles. Those that have ridden the Vulcan Nomads regard the 1500 bikes as the best of the bunch, especially in the area of handling and overall weight. As they got newer, they became more and more top-heavy, wider, and less maneuverable at slower speeds. This model has always been the favored model over the years. The tires are in great shape, being the Dunlop Elite 3's, and were just put on last year. The battery is a year old. The oil was just changed again, only using Kawasaki Synthetic. Besides being already loaded with factory equipment, it also has the driver & passenger backrests, rear luggage rack, passenger grab-handles, lower hard fairings, windshield bag, chrome lower saddlebag guards, brake-light strip lights, throttle-lock, and front light bar. I live in the northeastern corner of Ohio an am still riding it several times a week.
The original owner's manuals/sales brochure/service manual are included. This is liquid-cooled, shaft-drive, and fuel-injected. Having Hydraulic lifters makes this bike pretty much maintenance-free. I average about 43.3 MPG. With it's 5-gallon tank, it has great range and ride-all-day comfort !! I'm considering moving to a sport-tourer type bike if this sells. If it doesn't sell, I simply keep enjoying it like I do almost every day !! It's REALLY NICE for being 14 years old, and rock solid reliable. It is un-modified, in original condition and quiet. No joy-rides without cash up front. You wreck it...you bought it... My price is $3850 Phone: 440-228-6461 or, if you prefer to Email me directly for more info or pics, please send to: [email protected] Thanks !!

BIKE SOLD 11-25-14

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.