Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In my first two weeks with the new trike I have learned a lesson. Leave pleanty of time to answer lots of questions. Can't get thru a parking lot without hearing "nice bike". "Is that a Harley". Even a toll booth attendant.:wayhappy:

·
Registered
150 Posts
In my first two weeks with the new trike I have learned a lesson. Leave pleanty of time to answer lots of questions. Can't get thru a parking lot without hearing "nice bike". "Is that a Harley". Even a toll booth attendant.:wayhappy:
That is cool. I had my brothers can am spyder for about 4 months and I could not go ANYWHERE without someone stopping and asking questions. I took it camping and I think every spot within walking distance came to ask me about it. How does the trike handle? I have never ridden one but heard they don't handle so well. the Can am handles WAY better than I ever thought it would. I have taken it up angeles crest hauling ass, no fear factor when your not worried about an errant patch of gravel or whatever :wayhappy:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is cool. I had my brothers can am spyder for about 4 months and I could not go ANYWHERE without someone stopping and asking questions. I took it camping and I think every spot within walking distance came to ask me about it. How does the trike handle? I have never ridden one but heard they don't handle so well. the Can am handles WAY better than I ever thought it would. I have taken it up angeles crest hauling ass, no fear factor when your not worried about an errant patch of gravel or whatever :wayhappy:
Handles great. Powering thru and out of the turns is awsome!

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts