Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From an atgatt perspective there's so much wrong with this picture I don't even know where to start, but I did start laughing when I saw it so that's something.

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
The drivers hat isn't secured and will blow off his head, possibly striking the elderly handicapped lady in the trailer.

If the elderly lady happens to be his mother in law, then disregard this post.

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
it looks to be a gold wing, but i do not see the cappuccino dispenser anyplace

·
Registered
452 Posts
it looks to be a gold wing, but i do not see the cappuccino dispenser anyplace
Good eye. You are correct, it is a late 90's Goldwing GL1500 but since it only has one antenna, it would be the Interstate or Aspencade model and not the SE. Hot beverage brewing systems were only available on the SE. As an owner of an GL1500 Aspencade, I truly miss being able to brew foo-foo coffees on the road and must be content with stopping at the c-store for a cup. The toaster oven standard on the Aspencade is a nice touch though.

Good hunting

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
The epitome of well-intentioned but ill-advised.

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
When I'm 94ish I hope to ride on that M/C trailer. Old folks get bored beyond belief. I have my 87 y/o sweet MIL next door,,,I know.

What she's doing beats a broke hip any day.

·
Registered
238 Posts
thing its a Honda and not a Harley or the bike would be on the trailer and the huvaround doing the pulling J/K beez

Reactions: Whiskey

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I'm guessin' grandma made him do it. Yea, us Trikers have a tendency to wear shorts and sneakers often. I can't cause the cooling fan blows hot air at my ankles or I would.

·
Super Moderator
33,550 Posts
If that was the mil, I'm sure he took the first sharp corner he could find and scraped the pegs. :evil: :biglaugh:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Is there any one of us who has not set up a gag photo on the bike? That photo was staged, the bike, stationary.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Is there any one of us who has not set up a gag photo on the bike? That photo was staged, the bike, stationary.
I have never done that, but people think that this one is a set up, the doubting buggers.:wayhappy:

Coops.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pretty sure this one is real

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.