Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 269 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
Keeping an eye on these as I really want to do this, but just had to put new tires on so gotta wait until the funds get replenished.
This mod will be nicer than the tires!! Safety first of course....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Corey,
Would you take $300 for drive with the gouge on it?
As long as it does not affect the performance I don't really care about that cosmetics that much.

If so, could you let me know how much to deliver and how fast it can get to Worcester, MA

Thanks

·
Administrator
16,327 Posts
Hi Corey,
As long as it does not affect the performance I don't really care about that cosmetics that much.

If so, could you let me know how much to deliver and how fast it can get to Worcester, MA

Thanks
You might want it shipped to Ludlow MA if you want us to install it for you at next Saturdays wrench party. :wink2:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hi Corey,

Thanks
Sent you a pm

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
Hi Corey,

Thanks
I'm assuming you bought the drive. If so and you have mounted it ....... give us a review of what you think if you would.

·
Administrator
16,327 Posts
I'm assuming you bought the drive. If so and you have mounted it ....... give us a review of what you think if you would.
The drive has not been mounted yet. We had to cancel Saturdays wrench party due to the weather.

She had the drive sent to a different friends house (???) and they have not brought it over yet for me to assemble it and give it a look over.

Neither one of us has seen the drive yet, her, or me.

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
The drive has not been mounted yet. We had to cancel Saturdays wrench party due to the weather.

She had the drive sent to a different friends house (???) and they have not brought it over yet for me to assemble it and give it a look over.

Neither one of us has seen the drive yet, her, or me.
Humm, well as we know, there will not be any disappointment with how well it will work! will be good to get a review on here to help move the other two.

I'm a bit surprised that only 1 has sold. These are usually gone within a week or 2.
No kidding!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Yea the cosmetically bad one sold and I have sold a few parts

I checked in with the person that bought it to see how they liked it and they said saturday got rained out and was shooting for next weekend.

Im curious how people will like them I am quite surprised that they haven't sold as quickly as I was expecting I figured selling one every week or so

·
Administrator
16,327 Posts
Corey I still haven't seen StickaLilly's drive, she had it delivered to some other people in town. They still have it.

Is it all set, ready to go?? Is it assembled?? Lastly, does it include the modified spacer.

Hoping to install it this Saturday for her.

21 - 40 of 269 Posts