Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new here, just wanted to share the progress I've made so far with my 04 Volusia Limited. Purchased about a month ago and so far I have:

Installed LED headlamp
Installed aftermarket turn signals + LED bulbs
Plate Drop
LED plate lights

I have just ordered a LED taillight and new relay to hopefully solve the hyperflash problem.
So far I love the look!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot about debaffeling both pipes as well. Pretty much every thing I've done I've found here so thanks for the help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your personal before and after opinions on pipe debaffle?
Started out with drilling 6 holes. Still wasn't loud enough for me. Used a hole saw and broom stick to break the weld on the baffle and take it out completely. Much louder than the drilled holes but still nothing close to friends Harley. I think the debaffeling is worth it because it is noticeably louder but if your looking for very loud pipes you'll need to upgrade the pipes. Hope that helps

·
Registered
33 Posts
Started out with drilling 6 holes. Still wasn't loud enough for me. Used a hole saw and broom stick to break the weld on the baffle and take it out completely. Much louder than the drilled holes but still nothing close to friends Harley. I think the debaffeling is worth it because it is noticeably louder but if your looking for very loud pipes you'll need to upgrade the pipes. Hope that helps

Thanks just wanted your 2c. Personally not looking for loud pipes, just good sound. Your bike looks great btw!

·
Registered
19,600 Posts
Your personal before and after opinions on pipe debaffle?

It will never sound like a Harley. Completely debaffled stock pipes sound like a wet fart. It isn't pleasant.

·
Super Moderator
58,085 Posts
It's people that modify their pipes to sound like Harleys and become obnoxious that gives Harley riders a bad name.

·
Registered
632 Posts
you need to put footboards on it go to ebay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts