Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a used single mustang seat with backrest that was supposed to fit my 06.
It doesn't. The rear bolt on is a single bolt that is about 1-2 inches longer to the rear of my fender.
Therefore, if you are interested, let me know. I don't have pics yet but will this weekend.
Excellent condition for the seat. The bolt mechanism for the backrest is odd. I think the first owner put a longer bolt in to accommodate a short person (like me lol) but works as it should. Hate to part with this but am needing to have a seat that doesn't need monkeyed around with as I don't have access to handy people like that.

$250 + shipping that would be figured to your location. Pay through paypal. I like to ship Fed Ex for heavier items as they are cheaper and care for the product better.
P.M> if interested.

·
Registered
274 Posts
You are missing the mounting plate.
It connects into the two existing holes and has a vertical threaded post to accept the back hole of the drivers seat.
There is a knurled knob/nut that goes on the threaded post, the forward section of the rear seat slips under that.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I don't have the mustang rear just the stock rear. That's the issue too. So, the seat is still up for sale as I won't likely use it even with a $15.00 adaptor. I generally ride with a rear seat as I put things on there for traveling, along with the saddle bags. I didn't research well enough to know that this was for a solo set up at least or to find the rear seat separately. Live and learn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.