Need Urgent Response "Power Commander" [Archive] - Suzuki Volusia Forums : Intruder Volusia and Boulevard Forum

: Need Urgent Response "Power Commander"

tigercclary
10-26-2016, 09:37 AM
For couple years now have had 3" Kustom Chrome Pipes along with naked jug mod and bike has been popping like crazy and not running as well as it should and know its due to putting off getting Power Commander or similiar. Well my question is I have 2009 C50 and was wondering if this is what I need?

POWER COMMANDER SUZUKI C50 / M50 | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/POWER-COMMANDER-SUZUKI-C50-M50-/322213057962?hash=item4b056515aa:g:ahgAAOSwbsBXn12 z&vxp=mtr)

pickledsugar
10-26-2016, 03:02 PM
Looks like that will work. this will stop the popping (I mean it will still happen on rare occasions.)

Search power commander 20-014 on amazon or google and it will bring up fitment for that model, with most of these the only difference is going to be the map that is on it and the plug ends for the injectors.

tigercclary
10-26-2016, 04:52 PM
Also, new to these power commanders will they come with a preset map for custom exhaust and custom air such as naked jug mod and the 3" exhaust?

pickledsugar
10-27-2016, 09:12 AM
If this was used who knows if its fresh out of the box it will have a stockISH map on it they have a list of maps on the webpage pick the one that is closest to your setup. or again you can go in and have a custom map made for your bike. The maps will be close but might not be 100% the best option is to have the map made for your bike.
They are about as plug and play as it can get, you connect your injector wires to it the other end into where your injector just was and i think a power wire. for the maps you have to have a computer with the software and the map you want to load. Send me a message if you get hung up.