Join Date: Jul 2019
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I had been going through hell trying to get the wife's trike to run right. First, I discovered I needed to adjust the valves. Then I put in a new carb kit and returned everything back (Jets etc.) to stock along with replacing gutted mufflers for stock baffled ones. (it suffered a previous owner baffle ecktomy and jumbo jets). Then I replaced the fuel lines and vacuum lines and finally, set my air screw to a hair over 1 and 3/4 turns out and now, it's running like a scalded cat with good looking plug readings.
I forgot to add, First time around, I missed one vacuum line (tiny crack) and finding that one and replacing it made all the difference in the world.
Last edited by sunfighter55; 10-17-2019 at 03:21 PM.