Bought this from the original owner last fall with the expectation that a friend would get a motorcycle license and ride with me this year. Unfortunately we both got laid off and I could need the money more than the bike now.
2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50T. Perfect first bike or extra bike. Great for commuting, errands, and even taking trips. The reliable 800cc fuel-injected engine produces more than enough power for the highway without being intimidating for the newer rider, and the cruiser style and mid-displacement make it cheap to insure.
Low miles - 8,281.
* Essentially a one-owner bike although I rode it a bit last fall
* SUPER low miles at 8,281 (less than 700 miles a year!!)
* Clean with a few minor cosmetic faults expected on a 12-year old bike (see below)
* Clean and clear transferable title
* Brand new Yuasa battery
* It will need a new back tire sooner rather than later
* There's a dent in the tank and a couple scratches on the fender
* It's not licensed for this year
* If I kept it I'd change the oil
Asking $3,000 / pretty firm. Happy to work fly and rides (including getting a new rear on the bike before you show up) and cooperate with shipping services for delivery. Located in southeast suburban Minneapolis