Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

New England Gang...saturday june 8/sunday june 9

5K views 47 replies 11 participants last post by  DCinCT 
#1 ·
this coming weekend...Saturday or sunday...lunch...coffee..ice cream...whatever...wherever... anyone?

#5 ·
I am heading to Vermont Saturday with a couple of buddies I work with. If I knew earlier... Be safe everyone!

Reactions: DCinCT
#6 ·
I'll be there in spirit....love me some Bentley's....Place is awesome!!! Have fun cool kids!

Attachments

#12 ·
probably stand a better chance of actually getting some sleep too...wonder if they'll have the back open or is it still too early... looking forward to our summer vacation in august where that will be a regular stop.

#15 · (Edited)
sunday....

western side of the state on saturday, so lets go to the eastern side of the state and a little north crossing into Mass on sunday…

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaur...s_Drive_In-West_Brookfield_Massachusetts.html

wtf...nothing better on a sunday afternoon than some good fried food...relaxed setting...figure 1 p.m.

Will be in Ny again for the next 2 days..will check back on Friday nite to see who's interested.

#23 ·
Tagged for Sunday

Will depend on if I can get everything done tomorrow. (Hate when I'm gone all week for work)

#37 ·
should be a great day for the water...don't forget to put a chain around your neck attached to a cinder block just in case....they say cement is great for flotation...have a good time, and be careful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.