Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

Hello from Central Florida

770 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Aaron6607 
#1 ·
Hello all!

Just taking a moment to introduce myself. I'm still pretty new to riding, I started out on a Rebel 500 about 2 years ago. Finally decided it was time to "graduate" to something a little bit bigger, and a bit more friendly for a passenger. I was really torn between the C50 and the Vulcan 900, chose the C50 because it felt more comfortable. Only changes I've made so far was removing the studded seat and saddlebags, installed a Mustang seat and will be looking for some new saddlebags this weekend at a local Bike Fest. I tried to make myself like the studded leather but I just can't do it!

I'm not really in any hurry to start any mods just yet, I'm going to keep it as-is until I can really get a feel for what I like and what I want to change. I see a lot of cool stuff on this board so I have plenty of research material.

Look forward to chatting with you all, and hopefully meet a few riders in my area.

Attached a couple of pics, one from when I bought it and one with the Mustang seat and backrest. Hopefully they attached!

-CG

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Welcome from a little west of you :)
Enjoy the show this weekend, hope it doesn't rain on ya.

Reactions: CGrazFL
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.