Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

New England Gang...Riding W/The Fools..Sunday April 7th (date changed}

6K views 84 replies 11 participants last post by  beezer 
#1 · (Edited)
No better way to start the riding season off than the usual Riding W/The Fools...2019 version will hopefully be done weather permitting next Saturday April 6th, meeting, where else,

figure a 11:00 morning meet there, do a coffee, and KSU by 11:30 heading wherever the road leads...hoping some can make it.

The Vanilla Bean Café | Hours & Directions

See less See more
#2 ·
Tagged. Will be there weather permitting.

#9 ·
Got the first ride in today after doing maintenance on all three.

Not sure why but I usually lose 5 or so lbs tire pressure during the winter. Didn't lose any since last July, pressure was spot on.

We rode just around town, chose the MP3 as Michelle joined me on hers.

Hope the weather holds out for next weekend. Gorgeous today.

#11 ·
Went to a parking lot to practice emergency stopping with the MP3.

While I was there a guy was trying to learn how to ride his new motorcycle that a friend rode there for him. He has never ridden a motorcycle ever. He's taking the class next week.

He was trying to figure out the whole clutch, throttle thing....he's never even driven a standard car.

The bike he was learning on for his first bike....a C90....big bike to learn on.

#13 ·
His friend was the one selling him the bike.

I left as while I watched I knew the bike was going to be dropped eventually.

#14 ·
I'm out for next Saturday. Rainy day, went to the Western Mass home show to kill time.

Now I have a 1:00 appointment next Saturday to have someone give us a quote on stripping and resealing the pool deck.

Also came out of there with a SleepIQ app on my phone. This was an expensive afternoon....won't go to the home show again anytime soon.

If Saturday gets rained out, I'm in for Sunday.

#16 ·
Hey! Love to join the ride Dennis, but Linda and I will be heading out to our place in Arizona next Saturday for a week. (Might meet up with bbqjoe). Fingers crossed, I might be buying a bike while we are out there. I have a line on a beautiful 2002 Yamaha XV 1600 Road Star with just 14K that my AZ plumber is selling. Hope the weather next weekend is as nice as this past weekend. Very jealous of all the bikes on the road as I was stuck working on my car trailer.

Enjoy the ride and be safe. There is still a lot of sand and potholes out there.

#17 ·
will miss you Kurt, but sure you must be excited about your upcoming move to Az...have a great time & trip and good luck with the potential addition of a new ride in the stable.

#18 ·
possibility of rain now in the forecast...of course...why wouldn't there be...Lady Zeuss obviously in control of the weather remote control in the Zeuss household...nust be her time of the month...at worst we'll move it to sunday if it looks better.

#21 ·
Absolutely - Dennis values your opinion and guidance all the time. It's what keeps him coming to VR.

Reactions: beezer
#25 ·
Yes, rain should be gone by 6:00AM Saturday morning. Have a great ride!!!

#29 ·
Beezer If you get done early enough you can join Dennis at the bean for lunch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.