Since I can't update the 1st post anymore, I'll quote it and add to it here.
Parting out entire 2004 Volusia / C50 - Lots of chrome and OEM everything!
NEW FOR SALE:
* Kuryakyn ISO wings 4452 without ends. Foot Pegs - still in package
* Kuryakyn peg mount hardware - female side (see pic)
* Ram Mount - handlebar mounted clamped "boxes" (3 total and will selling individually).
** 1 mounting bracket
* Set of LED bulb replacements (amber light)
* Helmet lock extension (chrome)
* License plate frame with light built in - light emits from small side.
STILL FOR SALE
* K & N Air filter w. oil and cleaner
* Front break pad (two years old)
* Rear brake shoe pads (50% left)
* Speedometer and housing assembly
* Kuryakan handlebar grip "end caps" (4 of them in chrome)
* 4 chrome spikes (about 3" long, see picture) (can use for various custom mods)
Just ask for other items....
Tank with 2004 limited ghost flame paint job - SOLD
All OEM chrome coverings around engine and body -sold
ISO Kuryakan handle bar grips - sold
Marlin's handlebar mounted thermometer - sold
ISO grips throttle boss controller - sold
Full muffler and exhaust Pipes, debaffled - sold
Radiator and hose - sold
Custom driver's backrest - SOLD
handlebar brake oil cover in chrome. - SOLD
Speedo visor _ SOLD
Chrome fork caps (spiked) - SOLD
KURYAKYN Banjo Bolt Cover - SOLD
Drag Specialties Chrome Die-Cast Cable Guides - SOL
Studded tank bib - SOLD
Chrome front brake caliper cover - SOLD
studded oem seats (front and passenger) _ SOLD
chrome handlebar switch gear housings - SOLD
front turn signals (also clear lense and stock) - SOLD
front wide white wall (brand new tire) never taken outta wrap -SOLD
rear spare wide white wall tire that only seen 1000 miles - SOLD
Sissy bar - SOLD
Sissybar mount to the bike bars - SOLD
Gorilla alarm system - SOLD
Luggage Rack - SOLD
Saddle Bags - SOLD
Chrome "glove box" covers - SOLD
Chrome Neck Covers - SOLD
Engine seized up near 80k miles, so everything is for sale on this bike.
Anything else you might want to replace on your bike - just ask!
Use [email protected]
to contact me quicker - I prefer this actually as it's harder to check this site often.
Pictures upon demand (again, email is best here, too) and some other's here, but some items are sold already:
My goal is to give my old and new friends on here a good deal, but not let myself get totally ripped off in the process.