Senior VR Member
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Northwest Arizona
Thanked 106 Times in 95 Posts
Checking my balance
As we get older it becomes more necessary to keep one's balance in check.
I haven't checked mine in a week or so; so I took the time to test it.
The test included:
1. Remaining upright on my motorcycle the entire time that it was in motion.
2. Making maneuvers around seemingly dangerously placed people and objects. (while still being upright)
3. Be able to remain seated upright while sitting at sushi bar.
4. Practice standing straight with good posture while visiting with the Harley leather guy.
5. Complete the 200 mile circuit in absolutely zero amount of alloted time.
I passed with flying colors.
ďSociety is nothing more than people cooperating with other people they'd much rather murder.Ē
2005 Victory Kingpin ('Til the Wheels fall off!)
3 Baja mini's
2 Jack Russell's
And a Les Paul