Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

can no longer post pics...help

3K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  DCinCT 
#1 ·
anyone foolish enough to read any of my posts know how much I enjoy posting photos...mostly useless, no purpose, sort of like where the direction any of the posts lead to...like this one...anyhow...lately I've been experienceing problems trying to copy from my photobucket album and post on any thread...something that was always so easy to do. You know...find the picture...hit copy and then hit paste on thread...and bingo...done...doesn't work anymore. Any suggestions other than to thank the photo gods from my not being able to do this anymore...and of course not pointing any fingers in the direction of any certain gender but considering the amount of certain select female photos often in the theme that leaves men finding a need to lower the seat, wouldn't be surprised they figure into this problem I'm now experiencing...so...any ideas would be appreciated.

#2 ·
Seems to work for me using photobucket...my BIL is creating a guest house on their property using a silo. One bedroom loft style.

#5 ·
Using the pic that @rvcycleguy used, as I don't have a photobucket account I use Flickr.
I opened his image
Copied the "Direct" link
Hit the "Insert Image" button at the top of the "Quick Reply" box here on the site
It pops up a input box
Paste the copied link
Hit OK

Result.....

Using Chrome Ver. 43.0.2357.130 m
VolusiaRiders.com (Full)
on a desktop computer

Reactions: DCinCT
#7 ·
Yes it is. Using pocket doors. Circular Stairs attached to the wall.

#9 ·
This ^^. Spot on.

If you select HTML, and paste that into your post, you'll get code, not your picture.

I run Google Chrome, and have my pictures on Photobucket. It's still working fine for me when I use the IMG link.

#10 ·

Hey Dennis is works for US. Man it is a pain to be you. Come on in the water is great!

#12 · (Edited)
If you have the right size, I think you can drag and drop. I have been trying it, but my files are to big. Yup, that worked. This is my guard snake in my basement. He keeps the mice out. :biglaugh:

Attachments

#13 ·
Yep you can upload from your computer. This is a pic of the temp gage I installed on my VTX

Attachments

#15 ·
I should report that image. I am envious and I want one. Life is no fair...

#22 ·
no sh*t...so simple...in the past all you had to hit was copy after clicking on the image and then paste in the post...they must have done something...never the less...thanx all...was really frustrating the heck out of me...and fwiw...I tried all the codes into a post and when I would see the code come up and no pic,I assumed the pic would never show so I never completed and hit post quick reply...wonder if I was a blonde in a previous life....don't tell Elmo I said that.

#24 · (Edited)
wala...

thanx...one happy monkey going to bed now. Amazing what little it takes to make this monkey happy...

you know like maybe just a little something to munch on before hitting the hay...

then again could always just go straight to bed and maybe I'll find something there to nibble on...

then again..I' beginning to think I got in alot less trouble when I wasn't able to post any pics...

ah wtf.....guys gotta have some fun in life

thanx again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.