Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lindsay Ontario
Thanked 11 Times in 5 Posts
I was quoted $250. I beleive that was for the valve adjustment only, no extras.
I'm sure it would be easier for me the second time, but I found it too be a frustrating job, and may consider paying the $250 the next time it needs to be done.
2008 C50, Siver w/ blue flames.
- 4" risers,
- vs1400 drive,
- john's forwards plus cut and extend brake and gear levers another 2"
- "Ultimate" seats and backrest,
- Mutazu RS hard bags and trunk.(beefed up w/ aluminum)
- Plate drop mod
- homemade lowers.
- windshield mod
- Kuryakan Passenger boards and extensions.
- Floorboard Extensions w/ Highway pegs