OK, was on a roll so went and grabbed that other stuff. Here's the last of the lot:
4) Aftermarket Gel Seat (both rider seat and passenger pillion): $175+ Shipping
- OEM Gel Seat. This was a lifesaver for me, so much more comfortable than the stock seat.
- Because I was asked, the pillion measures between 8 1/4 and 8 1/2" wide.
5) Riders Back Rest: $40 + shipping (see in photo above with pillion seat) (SOLD TO DANNYRIDER13)
- Was looking for the receipt, believe I bought this from Lonnie off Grasshopper.com. I can't find the mounting bracket for it, so you would have to order one (or make one). (The brackets are available thru Grasshopper for a cost of $20 after calling them today.)
6) Chrome light bar: $15 + shipping (No lights)
- Got this in hopes of adding additional lights to my Vol. Never happened. So the bar has never been used.
Added two more pix of the light bar. To answer a few of the questions posed recently: There is no name of the manufacturer on the bar. I bought this off someone else to use and never got around to it. It was out of the wrapping so I never saw a manufacturer name. In the two new photos, you can see there are four bolt holes in the bar. Two on the back frame of the piece, these would bolt to your turn signal lights (I think) and then the mount extensions each have one bolt hole (on each side) to mount any lights you want to add to the bar. Hope this helps clarify. As for dimensions: the back bracket (the main back piece) is 13" wide and 2" high. The width of the bolt holes on the back mount are 4 3/4" from center to center. The total width, including the light mount sections is a touch over 16".