Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

Clearing out the garage

3K views 40 replies 8 participants last post by  Rich Boroff 
#1 · (Edited)
I had been holding on to some pieces for a while as I'd hoped to reuse them on a new bike when I got one. Well, I finally did this week but won't be able to used any of my Volusia pieces (I bought a Valkyrie). I wanted to offer them up to the Vol community here before they go on CL locally as a "thanks for all the help over the years". So I'm going to clean out the garage. These following items have actually been stored in my house since I've taken them off the bike. Dug them out of storage today.

1) Leatherlykes Cross Country w/studs: $300 + Shipping
Have mounting brackets. Good shape, some wear on the concho tags. I had these on my Vol with a set of V&H Straight Shots and they had plenty of clearance. (edit: Just looked at these and can't find the key. Thought it was with the mounting hardware. I'll go to the locksmith tomorrow and see if he can cut a key. The bags are open so he can see the entire mechanism, shouldn't be that hard to get.)

2) Willie & Max Hooker Tie Down: $20 + Shipping (SOLD TO THUNDERHOOF)
Goes under your passenger seat with four hooks (two per side) to allow tie downs. I had just bought this prior to selling the bike, has maybe two uses on it.

3) Tank bib (Unknown Manufacture) w/studs: $45 + Shipping (SOLD TO BIPESTUFF)

I have to head out to the garage, but I think I have a gel seat (much more comfortable than the stock)(both rider and passenger) and also a Grasshopper backrest for the rider (not for the passenger). When I find those, I'll price them and put them up too.

See less See more
#39 ·
Got it. I need to get by the post office to see what the shipping would be. Then see if it makes sense to sell it at that price. Just haven't had time this last week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.